Doing what we do best so you can too!
R&D’s bookkeeping services let you focus on your customers, core business, and bottom line - providing a great return on investment.
We can help your small business or law firm organize and manage its finances, handle accounts payable and receivable, file sales tax returns, generate financial reports, and much more – on-site or off.
General Bookkeeping Services
R&D will manage your Accounts Payable/Receivable and bring order to your cash flow. We’ll invoice your clients, manage your collections, and provide you with up-to-date status reports, as well as enter your outstanding bills and print your checks in a timely manner to avoid late charges and penalties.
Advanced Bookkeeping Services
Our advanced bookkeeping services include all general bookkeeping services plus budgeting and financial reports to help you analyze your revenue and expenses.
Business Administrative and Virtual Services
- Assistance with large Mailings
- Handle your faxing, shredding or scanning projects
- Typing of Contracts, Proposals and Invoicing for your customers
- Allow us to be your back off administrative team to serve your business needs.
- Advanced financial reporting and analysis
- The necessary reporting to file your tax returns in a timely manner
- Quarterly meetings to review financial reports and assist with cost analysis
- Payroll preparation and reporting for 1 to 5 employees
R&D utilizes automated payroll software to prepare payroll for small businesses. All tax filings are done in a timely manner and up-to-date payroll reporting is available at all times - there is no need to wait for quarterly reports for information you may need to complete audits or budgeting.
Our payroll services also include Direct Deposit, Delivery and Workers Comp pay as you go. We work closely with Hartford to allow us to setup Workers Comp pay as you go, you pay weekly as payroll is processed. We find that our rates are very competitive for "professional" payroll service.